Achieving peak health and maximizing your performance in the gym doesn’t need to be super-complicated
What if we only need to do 5 things everyday to achieve the dream body?
It’s true… sometimes, that’s all it really takes.
You might be asking yourself so if it’s not that complicated, why don’t I have my dream body yet?”
To which, the reasons could be:
1) you either are confused by all the information out there in the market so you don’t know the 5 no BS things to focus on or
2) you aren’t consistent or haven’t been consistent enough for the period of time required to reach the very specific goal you have.
Most likely, the current state of your fitness journey is marked by a combination of both factors, but for most consistency is the harder hurdle to jump over.
In order to expedite that process, realize this:
“Humans are meant to be fit, healthy, and energized so the fact so many people are unhealthy means that we as a species are the problem.”
- the way we eat
- sedentary lifestyles and/or jobs
- lack of sunlight
- lack of knowledge and formal education around preventative medicine
- the culture of excessively drinking and over eating.
You can be the solution for yourself. You can lead yourself if you first take ownership and invest in your journey.